Compact flash card which is commonly known as CF card is one of the prominently utilized flash memory card designed and developed by SanDisk. The storage device like CF card supports many electronic devices like digital camera, Smartphones, music players, camcorders etc. for saving multimedia files. They gained more popularity at the early time of different memory cards format due to its user friendly features, compatibility, supports photos, audios, videos, raw images etc.
However, data present in compact flash card might become inaccessible due to unpredictable reasons which is clear indication of corruption. In such instances, to utilize CF card for other operations most of them opt for formatting process. When compact flash card is formatted, entire data available in it gets wiped out. If no, then compact card cannot be accessed for any read or write operation.
How to restore data from corrupted compact flash card?
Whenever you come across any such corruption scenarios, stop using CF card immediately on any system. Most of them come to conclusion that files from corrupted compact flash card cannot be restored back. These days, due to developing technologies nothing is impossible but should be patient. In this case, it is possible to restore any kind of files from damaged compact flash card using professional software. There are more chances of recovering data from CF card unless and until it is overwritten. Due to which it is advised not to utilize compact flash card until recovery process is carried out.
Now, the next question which data recovery software to be used for retrieving corrupted compact flash card? If so, then Remo Recover is one such tool which is designed with well equipped scanning algorithms for quick data recovery process.
Why Remo Recover?
As discussed above, ultimate tool to retrieve corrupted cf card on all latest versions of both Windows and Mac operating systems. It is read only tool which will not alter any original content during scanning process rather utilizes separate file for storing extracted data. This software is designed with simple GUI interface which makes installation process ease by providing simple description about each step. Remo Recover gives complete steps to recover data from corrupted cf cards easily.
What are the scenarios responsible for Compact flash card corruption?
- Improper Way of handling – When compact flash card is connected to other devices for exchanging some of the files, it should not be disturbed unless successful completion of process. If it is ejected in between the process or removed without clicking on Safe Removal Hardware option etc. will result in CF card corruption
- Malware Infections – As compact flash card supports many multimedia devices for file sharing process gets infected easily when it is connected with any unknown or unsecured devices. These dreadful viruses are capable of increasing their number by themselves as a result corrupts entire structure of card
- CF card Corruption – If compact flash card itself gets corrupted due to any logical errors like software clashes, hardware conflicts or formation of bad sectors etc. will not respond to any close or open operations. This kind of signs will clearly indicate corruption scenario
- Do not remove CF card abruptly in between file sharing process
- CF card should not be utilized immediately after corruption scenario
- Maintain copy of compact flash card in any secured storage devices
- Use update antivirus software for scanning compact flash card