Issue: Looking for a solution to restore deleted MS Office files from USB drive
Causes for the deletion of MS Office files from USB drive:
- At times, if you may accidentally delete valuable files from USB drive rather than removing some of the unwanted ones.
- Improper usage of Cut Paste command leads to deletion of Office files.
Under such scenario, if you wondering MS Office files deleted from USB drive how to recover them securely then here is a simple solution to undelete MS Office files from USB drive:
Method 1: Check whether you have additional backup of MS office files on other storage device
Method 2: Make use of reliable recovery tool
- Restore Office files from backup
This is the first thing you need to do when files are deleted from USB drive. Well, most of us may not worry about taking backup and regret after data loss. In case, if there is backup of important Office files then retrieving files is easy. If not, go through the second method.
- Undelete Office file from USB drive
When you lose files from USB drive, you need to remember some basic things like, not to save any new files on the drive as it might reduce the chances of recovery, dont perform any operation on the drive until recovery. Then make use of File Recovery tool by Remo which helps in recovering deleted MS Office files which includes documents, power point presentations, Excel sheets, Outlook, etc. in short span of time.
Know how this File Recovery tool helps in restoring Office files
Remo File Recovery tool effortlessly restores MS Office files by scanning entire USB drive. Moreover, with this application you can safely restore Office files without altering any of its original contents. With this tool, you can recover files that were created using Microsoft Office visions like 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Apart from deleted USB drive recovery, you can even recover missing, corrupt data from other external devices which include hard drive, memory stick, flash memory cards, iPods, etc. You can even restore various file types which include ZIP archives, PDF, audio, video, text file and many more. This application provides other useful features to make your work easier which includes:
- View before Saving: Provides Preview option to view recovered files before saving them to a particular location.
- Resume Recovery: With Save Recovery Session, you can resume the scanning process whenever its required thus avoids re-scanning time of your drive
- Locate Particular File: The inbuilt Find tool lets you to locate particular file based on different file attributes.
- Creates Disk Images: To restore data from bad sectors, this application creates Disk Images and later you can obtain data from these images.
- Supported File System: It is possible to restore MS Office files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX partitions / drives.
Furthermore, this application lets you to get back files from formatted / re-formatted partitions with its simple and easy to use interface. So that even normal user can carry out file recovery process without any difficulty. With free demo version, you can evaluate the recovery results before you purchase this tool. in case of any queries while installing or recovering files, you can take technical guidance which is provided by support team at any time. If the storage device is running out of space then compress the recovered files to a ZIP archive and store it on any accessible storage device.