Photo loss scenarios are often encountered in our day to day life. Basically it happens due to 2 reasons, one is due to human errors like accidental deletion or formatting and another one is device fault. Both the reasons may cause loss of photos from its holding devices like cameras, camcorders, memory cards etc.
Losing the memorable shots which have been captured during important moments of life is really a frustrating situation. You might have saved them as treasure for long years which had got deleted all of a sudden. So, what should be done now? Just relax! You can recover back all the deleted, formatted and inaccessible photos as well using Remo Recover software.
Remo Recover – A complete solution to all your multimedia file recovery needs
Remo Recover software has been built with advanced recovery algorithms which has been specifically designed to deal with recovery of multimedia files like photos, audios and video files. It will deep scan the entire drive in which the image loss has occurred and recovers the complete data. It can recover audio, video and photo files from various types of memory cards like SD, SDHC, SDXC, XD, MMC and CF etc.
Irrespective of any storage devices like hard drive, flash memory cards, USB external drives, iPods etc., it can perform the photo recovery efficiently. RAW files generated from cameras can also be easily recovered using Remo Recover software.
Other Notable Features of Remo Recover
- Supports recovery of photos and other media files in a simple and efficient way
- Identifies and recovers multiple formats of photos like JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, etc.
- Allows you to retrieve photos from corrupted memory cards too
- Extremely fast built in “Find” tool helps you with faster recovery of photos
- Provides Preview option to evaluate the recovered photo
- You can save the recovered photos using “Save Recovery Session” option and resume the recovery process at any later point of time
- The recovered photos can be safely shifted to any other storage locations like CD/DVD, pen drives or USB drives etc.
Camera and camcorder brands supported by Remo Recover
Canon, Sony, Olympus, Fujifilm, Pentax, Samsung, Panasonic, Kodak, etc.
RAW Image Files formats supported
NEF, CR2, CRW, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, 3FR, RAW, X3F, PEF, DNG, RAF, KDC, K25 and DCR etc.
Photo loss scenarios
- Accidental deletion – You might have accidentally pressed “Delete All” button while previewing the photos in the camera which causes the photo loss
- Memory Card Corruption – Memory cards where the photos have been saved may get corrupted which results in inaccessibility of card. Hence, the photos saved in those cards can’t be accessed
- Improper way of handling the devices – If the camera has been mishandled by the user then file loss occurs, say, switching off the camera while transferring photos or taking photos when camera battery is indicating low
- Interruptions in file transfer – Cancelling the file transfer or ejecting the memory card abruptly while moving the files from card to device or vice versa may result in file loss
Such scenarios are totally unpredictable and unintentional. It may happen now and then, due to which the photos might be lost. But no need to worry about it anymore, as we have an efficient tool like Remo Recover to deal with it. You can perform image recovery using Remo Recover software which will retrieve and restores deleted audio, video and photo files that are lost due to any kind of file deletion scenarios.
Ways to avoid photo loss
- Avoid interrupting photo transfer from one device to another
- Take regular backup copy of photos stored in your camera, camcorder and memory cards etc.
- Avoid taking shots when camera indicates low battery
- Do not eject the memory card abruptly from the device which holds it