You may come across some situations wherein you may lose valuable files from USB drive which makes you worrisome. The deleted or lost files can be your favorite movie, songs or memorable picture, etc. In such situation, if you have maintained additional copy of important files on other storage device then you can restore data from it, if not; worry not, still there are chances of recovering USB data.
Yes! As long as you do not store any new files on it, it’s possible to recover data from USB drive. This is because when files are deleted or lost from any drive they are not lost permanently. It’s the address pointer of the files that will be removed and hence the files you are searching cannot be recognized. Since the data still remains in the drive, it’s still possible to restore files from it. But, one thing to be remembered is don’t save any new file on the drive until recovery is done. Then make use of Remo Recover software which restores data from USB drive in span of minutes.
USB drive recovery is simple and easy…
Remo Recover tool embedded with advanced scanning algorithms scans the entire USB drive to detect and restores various types of files. It can be music, video clips, images, etc. this software can recover data with ease. This tool to perform data recovery from USB drive supports recovery of files from various popular USB brands such as Kingston, SanDisk, Sony, Samsung, Transcend, etc. Even if you are not aware of any technical skills worry not; the user-friendly interface of this tool guides you throughout the recovery process by ensuring comfortable recovery.
Besides, you can arrange the recovered files according to file attributes like file name, size, type and date of modification. Also, free trial version is provided to evaluate the and then you can purchase the full version of the tool to save all recovered files. Free trial version is provided so that you can evaluate the recovery results and later purchase the full version. In demo version, you can view the recovered files with the help of Preview option. You can even save the disk space by compressing recovered files to a ZIP format. If you come across any queries while downloading or recovering the files you can contact support team which is available for 24*7
Here are some important tips to be followed:
- Don’t save recovered files on a same drive from which you have lost data.
- Retain updated copy of valuable files on other storage devices
- Make sure to remove USB drive by making use of “Safely remove drive” option from the device to which its connected
- Before performing any operation on USB like formatting, reformatting make sure you have selected the right one.
Remo Recover tool can be used in the following scenarios:
- To restore files that are accidentally deleted from USB drive rather than erasing some unwanted ones
- To get back files lost due to interruptions while transferring from one device to another
- Corruption of USB drive file system makes the drive inaccessible which in turn results in data loss
- Occurrence of format error messages while trying to access USB drive.
Not just this, still there are lots of other reasons for data loss from USB drive. No matter whatever might be the reason for data loss from USB flash drive just download, install and follow the recovery process to get back files with ease.