PPT is file extension for presentation file format followed by Microsoft PowerPoint. PowerPoint is one prominently utilized application for creating presentations using images, text, symbols and so on mainly in educational institutes, private firms and other organizations. This PPT file is associated with .ppt file extension. At times, you might find difficult to access PPT files due to some unexpected scenarios.
Like, you have spent 2 long days for preparing PowerPoint presentation which plays vital role in your final year project. In order to make it more enhanced you have just downloaded some animations from internet and added. After which, PowerPoint Presentation didn’t respond to any operations. You have even tried many possibilities got to know from friends and internet but couldn’t successed. Upon that you don’t have much time to prepare PPT once again. In order to perform corrupt PowerPoint file repair opt application called Remo Repair PowerPoint. With the help of this tool you will be able to fix damaged PPT file in few simple mouse clicks.
Notable features of Remo Repair PowerPoint
Remo Repair PowerPoint is one of the highly preferred tool for fixing corrupted PowerPoint Presentation in few simple steps. It is non damaging read only tool which will not alter any of your original file during scanning process instead uses separate file for saving extracted data. This software is designed with simple understand GUI interface which explains each step by giving simple description. Hence, all kinds of users can install and run it easily.
- Repairs different versions of PPT, PPS, PPTX files easily
- Restores text, images, animations, sound effects, hyperlinks, Ole objects etc. from corrupt PowerPoint Presentation
- With the help of an option called Preview, repaired PPT files can be viewed before storing it on specific destination
- Compatible on versions of Windows operating system like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP…
- Dem version can be downloaded from internet to check its efficiency in advance before purchasing it
Here are some reasons responsible for PowerPoint Presentation corruption
- Malware Infection – It has turned out to be one of the common reasons for PowerPoint Presentation corruption. These harmful viruses will get into PPT file via network, infected devices used for data transfer process, computer etc. and can multiply themselves. Sometimes, it will delete or corrupt entire PowerPoint file
- Abrupt System Termination – When you are accessing or working on PowerPoint Presentation, if system shut downs abruptly due to sudden power failure results in PPT file corruption
- Hard Drive Corruption – It is the place by default where all the created PowerPoint Presentation gets stored. When hard drive gets corrupted due to increased number of based sectors or errors will not react to any read or write operation which makes PPT also corrupted
- Application Malfunctioning – At times, when PowerPoint application is not installed properly or there occurs any kind of interruptions will result in partial installation process will corrupt PPT files
- Other Reasons – Inaccurate termination of PowerPoint application, power failure, unreliable third party application, logical errors, file system corruption etc. are other reasons for PowerPoint Presentation corruption
Essential points to avoid corruption issues
- Preserve a copy of important PowerPoint Presentation in any secured backup devices
- Utilize authorized/updated antivirus software
- Do not use the device having corrupt PPT file until recovery process is performed
- Avoid sending large PowerPoint files via internet