Are you unable to play DivX video file? Even after trying to play that video file in other media players if same problem persists, then it indicates your DivX video file is corrupted.
What are the reasons for corruption of DivX video file?
Round Tripping: Frequently changing the file format of DivX files, to make it compatible to play on any media players might corrupt DivX video file
Interruptions: While transferring DivX files from system to storage media or vice versa, if the process terminates in between then it results in corruption of DivX video file.
Compatibility Issues: When trying to play DivX files on media players that do not support the file format, then it results in the corruption of videos which makes the file unplayable.
Other Situations: Errors that occur while compressing or decompressing DivX file format, malfunction of the digital camera while shooting video files might lead to video corruption, while restoring DivX files using third party applications might damage DivX video
Even DivX file header corruption due to unknown reasons, improper download, increase in the number of bad sectors on hard drive,etc. also results in corruption of DivX videos. When DivX videos get corrupt due to any of the above listed reasons or any other unpredictable reasons, what will you do in such situation? Is it possible to overcome this issue?
Solution to fix DivX Video file
Worried, how to fix DivX video file issue and make it playable as before? Don’t worry, you are in right place. This article provides you information on how to fix the issues of DivX file and make it playable again. Yes! With Remo Repair AVI tool, it is possible to fix corrupted DivX files without any glitches.
Remo Repair AVI- To fix DivX video
Remo Repair AVI tool works on read-only mode thus ensures your DivX files are not modified while repairing. During the repair process, the application first scans your DviX video, separates both audio/ video streams and fixes both the files simultaneously. Then, joins both the streams to form a healthy playable video file as before.
This application even helps in fixing DIVX videos created using digital cameras, mobile phones, camcorders, media players and other digital gadgets. Not just DivX files, this tool even helps in fixing AVI and XVID video files in matter of minutes.
Other features of Remo Repair AVI
- You can repair DivX, AVI, XVID files stored on any accessible storage device like CD, DVD, flash memory cards, hard drives, pen drives etc.
- With Preview option you can evaluate repaired files before saving them on any desired location of your system
- The intuitive interface allows even novice users to fix the files without any difficulty
- To clear your doubts regarding any issues while repairing, you can contact support team which is available 24*7
- Supported on all latest versions of Windows OS including Windows 10 and Mac OS including EI Capitan
- Make use of reliable media players to play your video files
- Have backup of crucial video files in a different storage device
- Do not eject external storage device in between file transfer process
Yet, even after taking lot of precautionary steps, if your DivX or AVI/ XVID videos get corrupt, you can solve all the corruption issues and make video files playable by making use of Remo Repair AVI tool.