Remo Photo Recovery Software is the tool that is equipped with advanced features and restores all data that are lost and deleted from any memory card within few clicks in simple steps! Remo Photo Recovery application identifies all types of files like audio, video, text, Word, Excel, image, including RAW image files, etc, and restores deleted and lost files from memory card by scanning the complete memory card within few minutes. The utility supports all types of memory cards like SD, XD, MMC, CF, memory sticks, and many more. When you capture an image from your digital camera or if you store any data on your device, it will be stored in memory card. If any of the data is lost or deleted from your device, it will be still stored on the memory card and you can easily restore data from this memory card by using Remo Photo Recovery Software easily.
Remo Photo Recovery Software comes in handy to retrieve all files from memory card. It has self-descriptive and user friendly interface. The application provides simple instructions in every step so that you can perform recovery process fast in a simple way. The software restores data that are lost and deleted from all types of file systems like FAT, FAT16, FAT32, HFS, HFS+, exFAT and so on. Even RAW images files like CRW, CR2, NEF, ARW, SR2, MRW, ORF, 3FR, of various brands like Sony, Nikon, Olympus, Minolta, etc can be quickly restored by the software. The software provides you the flexibility so chose the particular type of file using “Select File Type “option. For example, if you wish to restore only image type of files, you can easily select this option and restore only image type of files quickly. In order to help you in searching a specific recovered file, all recovered files will be arranged based on the original file name, file size and its extension. “Find” option can be used to locate specific file quickly. The tool even creates the disk images to avoid bad sectors and bypasses it, and then it restores the files from these disk images quickly.
Apart from the memory card, the application even restores data from different devices like USB drives, Flash wire drives, external hard drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. The software is compatible with windows platforms of all versions like 2003, 2007, 2010. You can even restore your favorite lost or deleted songs from iPods or iTunes library. The tool identifies and restores any type of music file format. You can easily download the Demo version of the software and can validate the recovery process using “Preview” option. Using this option, you can easily view the recovered files. Hence, Remo Photo Recovery Software explains how to recover data from memory chip easily.
Let us find some of the reasons behind deletion and data loss:
- Accidental deletion of image like while previewing the image on your device, if you accidentally press delete key, your images will be deleted. Even while transferring pictures from memory card to any system or device, if you delete any photo file from memory card your image file will be deleted.
- If you abruptly eject the memory card from your device or while transferring data from memory card to system or any device through memory card reader, if you eject it improperly you may lose data from the memory card.
- Capturing images from camera even when the device is running out of battery might also cause loss of image files. Switching off camera improperly while read and write operation of memory card is in progress may also cause loss of photo files.
- Accidental formatting and reformatting the memory card will also lead to data loss. Sometimes using memory card in various digital camera may also cause data loss due to unsupported file system format. Files may also be deleted due to the usage of unreliable third party tools.
- As soon as you notice that you have lost data from memory card, it is recommended to stop using it, that means do not save any files to the same memory card. As this may overwrite the memory card
- Avoid improper ejection of memory card, while you are transferring any files from memory card to system or any device. Use proper ejection option.