Are you looking for a solution to repair MOV error?
Here is the situation where you are trying to play your MOV video on QuickTime player and you are encountered with an error message indicating that QuickTime error 2048 couldn’t open the file. Due to this error notification you are not able to play your MOV video file. Since you are not aware of this situation, you may assume that you cannot repair MOV error. You don’t have to worry; you can easily repair your MOV error in easy steps. Remo MOV Repair tool comes in handy for repairing MOV error 2048 by making it playable in few minutes.
Fix MOV Error 2048 in simple steps
Remo Repair MOV software easily repair MOV errors on all Windows as well as Mac platforms. The software further assists in resolving Quick Time error 2048 couldn’t open the file. This indicates that MOV file is not recognized. The application helps in repairing large size MOV / MP4 videos. It securely repairs your corrupt MOV videos that are recorded on your cameras, smartphones, and camcorders of any brand.
This software will repair .MOV file by keeping the original MOV file intact as it generates a new healthy playable MOV file. This software is equipped with advanced algorithms which help in extracting data from MOV files. It will split the audio and video streams separately by joining them together. In case, if your MOV file is corrupted because of synchronization and codec issues then it can be resolved with the help of this software. Yet Remo Repair comes in handy to fix all such type of issues which are related to MOV files.
Remo MOV is compatible with Windows operating system platform which includes Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP. Server edition includes Windows 2003 server and Windows 2008 server. Apart from this, Mac operating system includes EI Capitan, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion, etc.
Causes for MOV File Corruption:-
- Faulty freeware application- Using unreliable application for repairing your MOV files that in turn damage the video files
- Header corruption of MOV file- Sometimes, severe damage to video files can affect the header part that makes the file unreadable which ultimately corrupts your MOV file
- Frequently changing file format of MOV file- Making use some unreliable application which is suitable for converting the file format of MOV file is likely to damage the MOV file
- Other Reasons: Other issues which are involved in corruption of MOV files include bad sectors, OS re-installation, abrupt termination, transfer error and many more.
Additional Features of Remo Repair MOV
- The software has the capability for securely fixing all issues related to MOV files and fix QuickTime video error 2048
- Easily repairs videos that are recorded on iPhones and GoPro cameras
- It is having easy to use interface with handy options that helps in performing repair process with ease
- It will repair all corrupt files with the provision of viewing the repaired files
Full version will completely repair the files and allow the user to save them appropriately. In order to check the results of repaired MOV files you can make use of Demo Version as well
- Save Recovery session enables to save the scanning process that ease the further process after purchasing full version.
- Preview option provides preview of full video files before saving it
The codec supported by this tool are mentioned below:
- Video codecs: – mjpeg, mp4v, avc 1
- Audio codecs:- mp4a, RAW, sowt