You might have come across a situation where you lose all your important files from the hard drive after formatting it without taking any backup. At such times, you may think that lost data cannot be recovered. But, it’s only your misunderstanding as you can restore your lost files with the help of a reliable recovery tool like Remo Recover.
What happens after formatting your hard drive?
Operating system has marked the drive which you formatted as empty space, which means you can store new files on that space. Until and unless computer uses that free space, the files are still there and can be recovered easily by making use of Remo Recover Tool.
Note- Don’t save anything on a formatted hard drive before recovery. Because new data may replace lost data by reducing chances of recovery.
Get back data from formatted hard drive…
With Remo Recover, you can perform data recovery from formatted hard drive in a few minutes. The tool is embedded with advanced scanning algorithms which scans your hard drive sector by sector and detects lost files from it. The application recovers up to 300 types of files from formatted hard drive with utmost ease. You can also recover accidentally deleted files from hard drive using this utility. By using this tool, you can restore data from different types of hard drives such as SATA, SCSI and IDE etc.
Moreover, one can restore data from hard drive which is formatted with file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS+ and HFSX file systems. The tool can also restore files from crashed, non-bootable and inaccessible hard drives. Not just internal hard drive, it also recovers data from formatted external hard disk, memory cards, pen drives, iPod, FireWire drives, cameras, etc. Also recovers data from deleted or lost partitions, reformatted and repartitioned drives.
Other notable features of Remo Recover:
- The tool creates Disk images to bypass bad sectors, later you can retrieve your data from these Disk images
- It helps to sort recovered files on the basis of file size, file type and creation date
- “Find” option of this application helps to locate specific file from the recovered files list
- “Save Recovery Session” option is used to resume scanning process and thus avoid rescanning of your entire drive.
- With “Preview” option you can easily view recovered data from formatted hard drive before actual recovery
- “File Type View” option is used to view the recovered data on the basis of file extension and “Data View” option is used to view files and folders in hierarchical view
- Recovered data can be stored in a compressed ZIP format on any accessible storage device
Some basic reasons for formatting your drive:
- Error message like “Disk drive is not formatted; Do you want to format it now?” which restrict you from accessing the drive is one of the main reasons for formatting your drive
- You might opt for formatting your hard drive due to corruption. Hard drive might get corrupted due to MBR corruption or corrupted file system.
You may also lose files from your hard drive due to various reasons. Some of them are listed below:
- Deleting files from hard drive accidentally while removing unwanted files from it
- You may lose files from hard drive while transferring due to interruptions like sudden removal of storage device or due to forceful shutdown of system
- Improper repartitioning of your hard drive may also leads to data loss
During these process, if you do not take the proper backup, then you may face permanent loss of data from formatted hard drive. In such situation, you need a reliable recovery tool like Remo Recover which has been designed with advanced recovery mechanisms and retrieves the data from the formatted drive.
- Don’t install the software on the same drive from which you have to recover lost data
- Maintain a backup copy of important files in any storage devices
- Before formatting your drive, check whether you have selected the right option
- Moreover, it is better to store recovered data on any drive except the one from which you have lost data.