You have connected some storage drive to access the data saved on it. But, when you tried to access the drive, it displayed error like “Drive needs to be formatted before you can use it”. So, that you are unable to access the drive which prompts “Access Denied”. In such situation, to access the storage media it’s required to format the drive. Not just this, there are various other scenarios that result in formatting data such as
- Accidentally clicking on Format option instead of performing some other operation
- Intentionally formatting your drive to make some free space without taking backup
- To boost the performance of your system you may format the drive
- While partitioning the drive to create separate partitions, you may mistakenly click on format drive option and end up with data loss
- While reinstalling OS you need to format one of the partitions of your drive. If you select and format wrong drive partition, then you will end up with data loss. So, in order to overcome this problem formatting is done
In above instances, are you worried, how can I restore my data after format? In such situations, make sure whether you have backup of important files, if not; don’t worry; whatever might be the reason for formatting your storage drive, here you are provided with a solution. Read on further to know more about formatted file recovery…
Recovering files after format is simple
When storage drive is formatted dont think that the data stored on it is lost forever. Format doesn’t erase anything, it just removes the file entries and hence, the files cannot be accessed. But, until OS uses that space, the files are stay there and can be easily restored by making use of recovery tool like Remo Recover software.
Yet, before using recovery software you should not save anything on a formatted drive as new data may overwrite the lost data and reduces chances of recovery. Also, it is better to save recovered data on any drive except the one from which you have lost data.
Formatted drive data recovery using Remo Recover tool
The advanced scanning algorithm of Remo Recovery tool helps in recovering data from formatted drive in couple of minutes. This tool supports recovery of various file types such as videos, songs, documnets, ZIP archives, images, etc. Not just recovering formatted drives, the tool is designed to restore data even it’s deleted or missing or corrupted data from various storage devices such as USB drives, hard drives, iPods, etc. of various brands. Also, this application is compatible with different versions of Windows OS including Windows 10 and Mac OS including EI Capitan.
Remo Recover tool can be used even in the following situations:
- To restore files that are mistakenly emptied from Recycle Bin or Trash
- To get back files lost due to wrong usage of Cut and Paste command
- Supports recovery of files deleted using Shift + Delete key combination or using Command Prompt
- Retrieves data lost due to interruptions while transferring files from one storage drive to another
- Recovers data lost from hard drive due to boot sector corruption
Why Remo Recover tool?
- Arranges recovered data on the basis of file size, file type, and creation date.
- Facilitates Find option, to locate specific file from the recovered files list
- Preview option helps you to view recovered data from drive before saving them to a particular location
- To save the disk space, recovered data can be compressed to a ZIP format on any accessible storage device.
- Round the clock technical assistance is provided by support team to solve customer queries related to product.
Things to be noted:
- Always have an additional copy of important files on external storage device to overcome data loss scenarios
- Check twice before formatting or performing any operations on the storage drive