Have you ever experienced situations, wherein you lost files from SD cards due to following reasons?
- Data loss while moving files from one storage device to another
- File system corruption as a result of which files stored on SD card becomes inaccessible and in turn results in data loss
- Abrupt termination of SD cards while transferring files
- Improper usage of cut-paste options while moving files from system to SD card or vice versa
- Switching off the camera while transferring files from SD card to system or vice versa
Well, whatever might be the reason for loss of files from SD card, if you have backup of vital files then no need to worry. However, in case of no backup, then the question arises how can I get back my lost files from SD card?
File missing from SD doesn’t mean they are lost forever. The files are still present on the SD card but it cannot be accessed. So, it is possible to restore such files until they are overwritten by new data. Once you come across loss of files from SD card stop using it until you recover files from it. Later, you can perform recovery by utilizing Remo Card Recovery software. This application comes with free demo version with which you can view the recovered files and later purchase the tool to save the recovered files.
Remo Card Recovery tool to get back missing files from SD card
Remo Card Recovery tool is easy to use as the tool comes with simple interface and helps any sort of users to perform SD card recovery with ease. The advanced algorithm of the tool helps in recovering files lost due to any reason. Whether its videos, PDF, audio, document, etc. this tool restores them with ease. Apart from recovering files from SD cards, this tool supports recovery of data from XD, CF, XD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC cards, etc. Even supports recovery of images, videos captured on digital cameras like Sony, Olympus, Nikon, Kodak, Panasonic, Canon etc.
Other features of Remo Card Recovery tool
- Performs data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS5, NTFS, HFS+, HFSX partitions.
- The in-built Find tool of the application lets you to locate particular file type from the recovered list of files.
- To halt the recovery process make use of Save Recovery Session option and resume the recovery process later at any desired time.
- Supports memory card brands such as Kingston, Transcend, Sony, Samsung, SanDisk, HP and many more.
- Provides customized features to view the recovered files, one is File Type View which displays recovered files based on their file extension whereas Data View displays the recovered files in hierarchical format.
- With Save Recovery Session, it is possible you can halt and resume recovery process at any instant of time
- If the storage space is running out of space then compress recovered files to a ZIP archive
Other scenarios where Remo Card Recovery tool can be used are:
- To restore files lost due to accidentally clicking on Delete All option while viewing files on your camera.
- Helps in retrieving data lost due to formatting your memory card without taking backup of data stored on it
- Restores files lost due to the usage of same memory cards on different devices