It’s really a happy moment after buying a brand new computer. But all you need to do is to move data to a new computer including your Outlook profile. Outlook stores all its data including emails, contacts, tasks and calendar data in a file called outlook.pst. Hence before moving Outlook data, you must use take backup of PST file from the old system and then move to the new system. In each case, the basic approach is the same: copy the relevant file from the old machine, and paste it into the new one. But just copying PST file will not save all your Outlook attributes.
Hence, before you start migrating Outlook profile for new PC, you need to have a greater awareness. Also many users face many problems in performing while moving Outlook data as sometimes it may lead to loss of certain Outlook attributes. However, in order to move Outlook data to a new computer without obstacles, make use of Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate which helps to take backup of Outlook attributes, settings and then helps to move to the new PC successfully.
Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate can also be helpful when
- When you want to upgrade your system from old Outlook version to some new Outlook version like Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007, Outlook 2007 to 2010 etc
- During operating system installation in your computer like Windows Vista to Windows 7, Windows 7 to Windows 8, Windows XP to Windows 7, etc. it is required to move Outlook data to other storage device
- Formatting / reformatting your hard drive
Point to be remembered: One thing to be remembered while moving Outlook attributes and other Outlook data is, it’s required to install Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate tool on both the systems.
Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate:
Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate tool helps you move Outlook attributes like emails, calendar items, journal entries, tasks, notes, RSS feeds, settings, rules, junk email lists and signatures and many other Outlook attributes to new computer with ease.
Besides tool allows you to create unlimited number of backup profiles and enables you to back up all of them or only required one’s based on customized backup options. i.e, Smart Backup option which allows you to backup all Outlook attributes which includes Outlook emails, contacts, RSS feeds, etc. from Outlook profile. Other one is Advanced Backup using this you can select and back up only the required attributes like only emails, only contacts, only emails and contacts etc.
Tool supports you to move Outlook to new computer having various Outlook versions like Office 365, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003. Also compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Additional features of Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate
- Handy Interface: With highly interactive and user friendly GUI, you can effectively backup Outlook data without any difficulties.
- Password Protection: Allows you to protect backup copy of Outlook data by providing password through which you can restrict unauthorized users to access it.
- Built-in Scheduler: Comes with in-built scheduler that guides you to backup Outlook data automatically as per the scheduled event at regular intervals. It can be on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Split Feature: Allows splitting of large sized file to match the storage capacity of the destination.
- Restore Points: Creates four restore points, which can be used in case if you want to move back to previous Outlook state
- Compression Option: Assists in saving memory space by compressing backup files.
- Save Backup on any Storage Device: Creates backup of all required Outlook attributes and lets you to save on storage devices like CD, DVD, hard drives of your choice